Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New user

Article about: Hello, my name is Alexander Bartoli and I’ve just become a new member. I’m looking forward to participating with everyone on this forum.

Default New user

Hello, my name is Alexander Bartoli and I’ve just become a new member. I’m looking forward to participating with everyone on this forum.

I'm from Michigan, USA and have been collecting militaria since I was in my teens, back in the late 1999's...not that long ago compared to others, but its beginning to feel like awhile for me.

I served in the modern military joining the USMC (2006-2010) serving as an infantryman with 3rd MAR.DIV. 1/3 B Co. Needless to say I found myself patroling around the desert on two deployments.

I began reenacting WWII German in 2011. As mentioned I have always been fascinated with military history and militaria, I figured why not get more envolved and help not only portray history but also use and get a better understanding of the Soldaten who served in the Wehrmacht.

This forum appears to have an endless amount of information from thousands of fellow history buffs who want to spread history with likeminded folks. The first week of September 2022 I'll be making my next trip to Europe, visiting the Estonian Island of Ösel (Saaremaa) and would love to make some friends in the area to help me explore some of the battle positions. Relic hunting isnt really my objective, I prefer to walk in the footsteps of those who fought, take photos to help remember my exprience while making new friends in the area. If you're going to be on Saaremaa or live on the island please reach out to me via message on this forum.

Thank you again my friends, Prost!
    Alexander Bartoli
    Last edited by Stukas1941; 08-10-2022 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Expanding on my thoughts from home.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New user
    P
    Many

Hello Alexander.

Welcome to the forum.

Kind regards,

Will.

Hello. Welcome! Look forward to seeing you throughout the forum!

Thank you very much, I'm happy to be a part of this network. If you have any information, photos or contacts on this forum, who are experts on the 1941 & 1944 battles occuring on Ösel (Saaremaa) I'd be extremly appreciative of any help. I'll be taking my next trip to Europe, visiting the island in a couple weeks from now.

prost!