Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

New User From Florida

Article about: Hello, all - I have been collecting since I was about 11 years old . . . when an uncle who survived the Battle of the Bulge gave me some German items. I have picked-up many more items over t

?

Default New User From Florida

Hello, all - I have been collecting since I was about 11 years old . . . when an uncle who survived the Battle of the Bulge gave me some German items. I have picked-up many more items over the years, which has prompted me to research and learn more. However, I still consider myself to be in the learning stage and am hoping that you folks with much more knowledge than I can help me along. Thanks in advance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New User From Florida
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Gman

We are ALL in the learning phase but I'm sure we can help you out. Nice to have an uncle to bequest you those items!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks, MAP. My uncle was a pretty tough bird, but he had been through a lot and it was nice of him to pass some items to me. BTW - I forgot to mention that I retired a couple of years ago, so now one of my hobbies is to do more research on stuff I already have!