Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New user to this forum

Article about: Hi all. I'm a new user trying to find my way around the site. I started putting together a SS uniform, and have found lots of help here, so THANKS for all the info and pictures. Several item

?

Default New user to this forum

Hi all. I'm a new user trying to find my way around the site. I started putting together a SS uniform, and have found lots of help here, so THANKS for all the info and pictures. Several items I've gotten off ebay have been repo, but I can spot some of it now before bidding.

I have lots to learn yet....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New user to this forum
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by gregbr View Post
    Hi all. I'm a new user trying to find my way around the site. I started putting together a SS uniform, and have found lots of help here, so THANKS for all the info and pictures. Several items I've gotten off ebay have been repo, but I can spot some of it now before bidding.

I have lots to learn yet....
    Welcome to WRF.

Starting off collecting SS is fraught with disappointment if you do not study and more so if you purchase off of eBay.

Now that your here however, you have the resources available to stop any blood loss.

Just remember, always post before you buy anything
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)