Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New user Ian,

Article about: Hiya everyone, Just introducing myself, well i have been collecting militaria on and off since my early twenties, 1980s.I bought my first german DD helmet when i was 20yrs for £20, from a m

Default New user Ian,

Hiya everyone, Just introducing myself, well i have been collecting militaria on and off since my early twenties, 1980s.I bought my first german DD helmet when i was 20yrs for £20, from a militaria shop in sheffield, which i visited regularly, I have always been interested in militaria from being a young lad, i had my dads things from ww2, I have tried to collect and stick to helmets in which i have many over the years, i have used War Relics for reference from time to time on some helmets i have collected, and can honestly say the site has a invaluable source of information for identifying your military collectables, from very knowledgeable members,so a big thanks to you all , and happy collecting, all the best Ian, C,

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New user Ian,
    P
    Many

Welcome on board, are you local to Sheffield? My mums family are all De Da's
    Ben

Hiya,Yes i am sheffield born and bred,lol but live in chesterfield now,and love it,many thanks for the welcome Ben,,,,

Quote by ronny2012 View Post
    Hiya,Yes i am sheffield born and bred,lol but live in chesterfield now,and love it,many thanks for the welcome Ben,,,,
    I was born in Chesterfield, hail from Clay Cross originally lol
    Ben

Having originated from the City of Doncaster, (Really!!) the best thing I ever did was escape!

Quote by vegetius View Post
    Having originated from the City of Doncaster, (Really!!) the best thing I ever did was escape!
    Eddlington lol
    Ben

Hiya ,yes i am just down the road from claycross, north wingfield mate, me too glad i got away from sheffield, i had some workmates from eddlington, good lads,,,,,,,,,,,,

?

Welcome.

Quote by ronny2012 View Post
    Hiya ,yes i am just down the road from claycross, north wingfield mate, me too glad i got away from sheffield, i had some workmates from eddlington, good lads,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Small world, I have a house on Pilsley Road lol, my part of my family lived in Dark Lane in the 1800s, lots buried in North Wingfield Church
    Ben

Hiya, yes my house looks on to north wingfield church,near the blue bell pub,yes it is a small world,yes just been doing some research on the local history,its very quiet round here still getting used to it ,compared to woodseats sheffield which is so busy all the time,,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast