Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

New User looking to ID a knife

Article about: Hello, My name is Cameron. I have recently come into possession of a ww2 era fighting knife stamped “Cogswell & Harrison Ltd Gun Makers London W1”, and I cannot find any info on it anywh

?

Default New User looking to ID a knife

Hello,
    My name is Cameron. I have recently come into possession of a ww2 era fighting knife stamped “Cogswell & Harrison Ltd Gun Makers London W1”, and I cannot find any info on it anywhere. I saw a post from 2015 in where a user named “Australia” posted an image from a book titled “The London Knife Book” by Ron Flook. He posted page 42 of the book, where my knife is clearly visible on the right side of the page. However, I cannot make out the writing on the page so I have created a profile in order to ask “Australia” if he can tell me what the writing says.

Thanks,
    Cameron

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New User looking to ID a knife
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Cameron

I'm sure our edge weapon guru's should be able to help you out. Best that you post photos of the dagger.

Here is a guide for uploading photos to the forum.

Visual Guide to Upload Photos

You should post the knife in this forum (see link below)

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/edged-weapons/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thank you I will get on that

?

Hello, I´m still locked out of posting. Can you change that for me?

MAP
    ?

Quote by CDMac View Post
    Hello, I´m still locked out of posting. Can you change that for me?
    Hold tight. An Admin will be around to approve your account. Not to worry. Not directed at you. Just a necessary procedure to stop spammers.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I understand, thank you for the speedy reply.