Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New user, trying to find information

Article about: Good evening, everyone. I'm simply trying to find a community committed and knowledgeable about WW2 equipment. I recently came in possession of several almost perfect condition items both Ge

Default New user, trying to find information

Good evening, everyone. I'm simply trying to find a community committed and knowledgeable about WW2 equipment. I recently came in possession of several almost perfect condition items both German and American that are very specific and not generally seen sold or talked about, I've done as much research as I possibly can but I've come up with nothing. I simply want to connect with anyone that has the knowledge I'm lacking and learn about what I have. I hope I can network with this community and get some answers, attached is one of such units in question, I believe it to be a water pump or generator, it's been a bit since I last looked into it. Thank you.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New user, trying to find information
    P
    Many

Welcome to the fourm.

Members will not be able to view your images here as this is the new users approval area. When your account has been approved, you may post the images in the appropriate forum section.

Take numerous photos that show any tags, marks and/or data plates as well as the entire piece of equipment itself. I am sure there are some members here that will be able to assist you with your research. Since it is a piece of field equipment then it should initially be posted in the link below.

If it is later determined not to be Third Reich Era but maybe East German then we can relocate it to the proper forum..

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/field...s-third-reich/

Best regards

Smitty

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Kind regards,

Will.