Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Newbie looking to learn and expand my collection

Article about: Greetings! I'm new to the forum and have been collecting Militaria for about a year. I collect all countries etc...involved in WWI, WWII, and Vietnam. I have several items I'd like to furthe

Cool Newbie looking to learn and expand my collection

Greetings! I'm new to the forum and have been collecting Militaria for about a year. I collect all countries etc...involved in WWI, WWII, and Vietnam. I have several items I'd like to further research and identify. I collect what "catches my eye" and appears interesting and needing research. I have collected since age six. I have some knowledge in the following fields coin collecting, militaria, 3 Stooges memorabilia, antique bottles and dishware, early coin silver spoons.sports memorabilia, autographs....get the picture?? I love the thrill of the hunt and the thrill of finding a new piece for my collection. Any help and advice is always appreciated. My latest find was at the coin club last week I traded 40 bucks worth of coins for a WWII bayo w/sheath for M-1, decent condition.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Newbie looking to learn and expand my collection
    P
    Many

Welcome, looking forward to seeing your bits & pieces.

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your items. I'm sure we could be of assistance.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)