Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Newer member but advanced colletor

Article about: Long time private collector here, looking for the right forum to unite with other collectors to further research and educate in the study of the antiquities of The Third Reich. .. Im lucky t

Default Newer member but advanced colletor

Long time private collector here, looking for the right forum to unite with other collectors to further research and educate in the study of the antiquities of The Third Reich. .. Im lucky to have relatives and contacts in Germany and the surrounding past 3rdReich occupied territories including Russia. Ive seen and learned a lot, but always seeking to learn more.... Im defiantly NOT one of those KNOW IT ALL guys that you see everywhere online. So many paths to choose in this hobby, some collect daggers others war medals or buckles...Myself.... I have assembled a rather large collection (my wife calls it a HOARD) over the past 20 or so years mainly from vet bring backs and Germany estate / property finds. Focused mainly on Hitler and other High Leader PROFILED plaques, medals, tokens, bronze and porcelains, profiled pins and profiled tinnies along with any other art period pieces that grabbed my mind and I just needed to have (this hobby will do that to you). I have or have had nearly every piece in the Colbert/Hyder Portraits of A.H. and many hundreds more not listed. I do buy and have many doubles that i use to sell or PREFER to Trade with other collectors and dealers all over the world. Anyone else on here into the same that would like to see some of my collection, correspond, discuss, learn, educate, share, trade, ect.......
    J.A.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Newer member but advanced colletor
    P
    Many

Welcome. I'm curious to see some of the pieces of what your wife calls your hoard.
    regards.
    Santi

?

Welcome to the forum Max. Semper Fi Phil

MAP
    ?

Welcome JA...with that intro we will be excited to see what you have!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)