Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Nightmare24

Article about: Hello everyone its a pleasure to meet yall. I'm Jordan from Mil. Wisconsin. I'm interested in lighters and other personal items that soldiers would carry in their pockets. Hope to learn new

Default Nightmare24

Hello everyone its a pleasure to meet yall.
    I'm Jordan from Mil. Wisconsin.
    I'm interested in lighters and other personal items that soldiers would carry in their pockets.
    Hope to learn new information about the items I've collected over the past couple of years.
    Thank you for reading!
    Jordan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nightmare24
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome Jordan. Let's see those Zippos
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

So question for you where would I post this lighter? I've found nothing online for it when searching. Thank you, Jordan

MAP
    ?

Allied or Axis? What era?

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello Jordan.

Welcome to the forum.

As Michael (MAP) says, let us know the country of original and era and we will direct you to the best place to post your items.

Kind regards,

Will.

Hello there the Lighter is german based and from what is craved into the top half by whom I presume is the former owner has a date of 1943.

MAP
    ?

A quick look shows that there are German lighters posted in many different sub forums. But the most common sub forum used is linked below.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/art-d...a-third-reich/