Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Noobie

Article about: Hello! I'm am interested in joining this forum. I am fascinated with world war 2 history and have done much research on the subject for over 30 years now. One of my hobbies is building and r

Default Noobie

Hello! I'm am interested in joining this forum. I am fascinated with world war 2 history and have done much research on the subject for over 30 years now. One of my hobbies is building and running 1/16th scale RC battle tanks that are historically accurate. I recently ran across a local auction and picked up a few items I'd love to discuss with the group and gather more information on. I also have a nice video to share with the group from our recent trip to the American Heritage Museum outside of Boston, Mass. The new home of Jacque Littlefield's Panther G NoobieNoobieNoobie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Noobie
    P
    Many

Welcome.
    Once you are approved, your pictures will be visible to us.
    I'm sure we will be able to help you with your questions and I know that I
    look forward to seeing your scale tanks.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thanks! You ride too Chopperman? I have a 2015 softail slim.

Quote by Jerryrigged View Post
    Welcome to the forum!
    There are a few that ride here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum. Great models! Especially like the 1:1 scale behind you LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

You can post any of your scale models here.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/histo...-scale-models/
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Jerryrigged View Post
    2001 Dyna WideGlide
    If you do a forum search you will find some threads where several of us have posted about
    our bikes.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Not to be off topic but here's a pic of "Jolene" Noobie

So i just started with some small militaria collecting. I won a few items at a local Auction this week in fact. I know that this ID card may be a reproduction. It was cheap and I'm more curious to tie it into my RC tanking hobby. Can anyone read this? I'm trying to determine this gents name. According to it, he was an obersturmbahnfurhrer (Major) in the 1st SS panzerdivision Leibstandarte "Adolf Hitler" Any help with the other hand written print would help a great deal! I also got a stamp and a cigarette case as well.

MAP
    ?

Jerry,

Best to start a new thread for each separate item. This section of the forum is really just for introductions and photos are block to prevent spam.

For the ID card (yes, you are correct it is a fake) post it in the link below.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/soldb...y-ausweis-etc/

For the Stamp (yes, this appears to be a fake too) post it here

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...a-third-reich/

And the Cigarette case (again, this appears to be a fake) you can post here

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/art-d...a-third-reich/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast