Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Oerlikon

Article about: My husband and I have been shielding over lockdown and now I have decided it is a time for us to have a clear out. We live near Lincoln here in England. About 30 or 40 years ago my husband b

Default Oerlikon

My husband and I have been shielding over lockdown and now I have decided it is a time for us to have a clear out. We live near Lincoln here in England. About 30 or 40 years ago my husband brought home an oerlikon that had been thrown out of building site onto the beach. We have dragged it around for years. We have been shielding and I wondered if anyone would have any idea what it is worth or if it is of interest.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Oerlikon
    P
    Many

The Oerlikon has now gone to a group of reenactors... nice...

MAP
    ?

Welcome Ellen,

Apologies for the late welcome.

Good to see that this went to a group that will take care of it. If you are still interested you can post it in our world firearms section of the forum linked below. I'm sure members would like to see it.

As this is a discussion forum, as a rule we do not provide monetary evaluations of items.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/world-firearms/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Would love to see this 20mm cannon, But I'm sure the mods can see your attachments.....

Semper Fi
    Phil