Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Helmet authentication new member

Article about: Hi, I am a new member to the forum, My buddy had this helmet for years in his basement on a shelf. I have seen it for many years, I was young then. It recently has become mine, I value your

?

Default SS Helmet authentication new member

Hi, I am a new member to the forum,
    My buddy had this helmet for years in his basement on a shelf. I have seen it for many years, I was young then.
    It recently has become mine, I value your opinions on it. This helmet came from his uncle WW2 Veteran in the 70's my friend sprayed the SS ruin side with black spray paint (he told me "I was a stupid kid") when he was older he tried to remove the residue.

Please, I would like to know what you guys think of this helmet?, also can you tell me what branch or whom from the SS would have worn this type of helmet?

Thank you and its nice to finally have a questionSS Helmet authentication new memberSS Helmet authentication new memberSS Helmet authentication new memberSS Helmet authentication new memberSS Helmet authentication new memberSS Helmet authentication new memberSS Helmet authentication new memberSS Helmet authentication new memberSS Helmet authentication new memberSS Helmet authentication new memberSS Helmet authentication new memberSS Helmet authentication new memberSS Helmet authentication new memberSS Helmet authentication new memberSS Helmet authentication new memberSS Helmet authentication new memberSS Helmet authentication new member

Dave

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Helmet authentication new member
    P
    Many