Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Very unusual 1942 broad arrow item.....help really needed.

Article about: Hi folks, hope everyone is having a great day. I have been collecting military items for a only a few months so I'm a little rusty on identifying certain militaria. This item was kindly give

Cool Very unusual 1942 broad arrow item.....help really needed.

Hi folks, hope everyone is having a great day.
    I have been collecting military items for a only a few months so I'm a little rusty on identifying certain militaria.
    This item was kindly given to me by my neighbour who used it to tie her gazebo down.
    It looks like some kind of anchor post/bolster? It is extremely heavy about 18 kilos, dated 1942 with the broad arrow insignia. I have spent many hours searching for a similar items but with no luck at all as I don't know the correct terminology to use.
    It's a great item just wish I could identify it (not the WW2 bucket, I know what that is lol) ......if anyone could help it would be really appreciated.
    Thank you in advance.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Very unusual 1942 broad arrow item.....help really needed.
    P
    Many

Welcome aboard spitfire, this section is for introductions for approval of new members. So we won’t be able to see your attachments. Once you are approved, which shouldn’t take long, you can start a new thread in the appropriate area of the forum and folks will be able to view your pictures and hopefully help answer your questions.

Thank you & kind regards,
    Spitfire 77