Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

War Relics Totenkopf ring dilemma...

Article about: Hello everyone, I am having problems with determining the originality of this ring. In a way it looks like a real one, but at the same time, I have a feeling it's fake also can't understand

Default War Relics Totenkopf ring dilemma...

Hello everyone, I am having problems with determining the originality of this ring. In a way it looks like a real one, but at the same time, I have a feeling it's fake also can't understand that ( C ) mark there. There isn't to much information about the way of identifying the ring marks and so on. Also I tried to check the list from here
    SS-Ehrenring - TracesOfWar.com in hope to get some good info, but with no results. I can't identify the name there. I hope to get some info about it or at least some expert view over this ring. not to forget it has also 11.7 gr silver (dk the percentage didn't test it), in case it gives some additional info. Unfortunately no grandpa stories , got it from antique local market from some kind of old man (have no info about it, and he said he found it in backyard)(clearly I can't believe him, but who knows maybe is real story).
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War Relics Totenkopf ring dilemma...
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum.

For the best results it's best that you post your question in the section of the forum linked below.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/third-reich-rings/

This is just the new member introduction section and photos are blocked to prevent spammers
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)