Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Were the wehrmacht a respectef army ?

Article about: Were they good soldiers who did what they did with honor.

?

Default Were the wehrmacht a respectef army ?

Were they good soldiers who did what they did with honor.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Were the wehrmacht a respectef army ?
    P
    Many

Who are you?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Welcome to the forum. Not too sure on your name however, bit controversial imo.
    The question you have asked is very broad and most people don’t have the time to answer such an expansive question. There are plenty of articles on the web that will help you find an answer for that question I am certain.
    Many thanks
    Harvey

Hello,
    Sorry to say, but this is not "raise your arm" or "Blut und Ehre" forum here my friend....if you want to express your on edge arianity, this is not the right place to do so. In my opinion, if you want to last here, you'd better ask an admin for a change of username.
    Concerning your question, like in any other army since the concept of army has been created, some soldiers did fight and did behave with honor, some other didn't. In the WWII german army, like in any other army in the history of the world, there have been heroes, average soldiers, shirkers and deserters. Some just did their duty, some went far beyond in any matter, including combat, leadership, fraternity or ignominy and dishonor.
    I hope i answered your question
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Glad you think the same Re the username JPhillip, deffo needs changing.
    Regards
    Harvey

?

Good way to give people the wrong impression about the Forum. Change the name!

Regards
    Brett

?

Well thats a good option but can you please ban me then ? I will go on stotmfront instead, i didnt know im sorry. Many thanks.

If you are seriously on about joining 'Stormfront' then I am afraid you are not welcome here. Stormfront is one of the largest neo-nazi sites and forums on the web and incites hatred, denies the holocaust and campaigns for white supremacy, none of those things shall be given any quarter here, and are completely at odds with what we believe in. I'm sorry to take this hard line with you but if you hold the same views as those on Stormfront then please do not come here again as you are not welcome and neither are those hateful views.
    Regards
    Harvey

Ahh Really! people DO NOT respond!! Crap I did!!!

Quote by Aryan View Post
    Well thats a good option but can you please ban me then ? I will go on stotmfront instead, i didnt know im sorry. Many thanks.
    Go away!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast