Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Would like approval

Article about: Been fascinated with ww2 history my entire life. Now I'm older and have kids of my own I have started a collection in hopes they will pick up on my passion. Stumbled across this forum today

Default Would like approval

Been fascinated with ww2 history my entire life. Now I'm older and have kids of my own I have started a collection in hopes they will pick up on my passion. Stumbled across this forum today while doing research on a erkennungsmarke I have recently obtained. Found a lot f useful information in the thread on there. Seems like a great place to meet people and expand my knowledge at the same time. I started with a general collection and things that spiked interest. I find my self going more towards badges and erkennungsmarke as of late

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Would like approval
    P
    Many

Welcome to the Forum, Jhayes11.
    There are some members around here who truly understand and know about erkennunsmarken.
    I´m not able to distinguish one from the other, but there are quite a few scholars here.

Santi

Thank you Santi! Very grateful to have stumbled across this forum today! Absolutely awesome place to be just a wealth of knowledge to be read through this has been an awesome day! I've learned a lot already

Welcome to the forum fellow Pennsylvanian, there are a great bunch of guys here that know their stuff and you will learn a LOT

Bill