Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2

Article about: Good evening everyone I am from the city of MINSK, I was always interested in the Second World War, for 30 years I have been collecting WW2 items and received a small collection of rare spec

Default Ww2

Good evening everyone

I am from the city of MINSK, I was always interested in the Second World War, for 30 years I have been collecting WW2 items and received a small collection of rare specimens

I try to focus on all kinds of KDF car parts, photographs, blueprints for rare weapons, archeology, WW2 reenactments, and I try to collect local things, stories that are associated with my city. Immediately I apologize for my poor English.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww2
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum CRX. Your English is perfectly fine.

We look forward to your participation.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I became a member of the WW2 forum. It's fine!

Hi guys. I thought I'd post some pictures of my newest weapon project on the forum. I have rare specimens. MG42 1942 series number 654 gra. Volksturm VG 1-5. And other. I wanted to share my story, how I restored these items. There is also an unfinished project for the restoration of the 1941 KDF82. All items were found near my place of residence. Immediately I apologize for my terrible English translation ...... Best wishes, Alex.

MAP
    ?

Probably the best place to post your firearms is in the section linked below

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/world-firearms/

The KDF82 can be posted here

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/germa...lery-vehicles/

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default Mortars Brixia model 35.

Друзья! Я новенький, и плохо владею Английским. Где я могу опубликовать и загрузить фото .Мои малые дети.. Итальянские Мортиры Бриксии модель 35. Прошу модератора проверить мой Альбом. Есть ли в нем фото изображения.

Friends! I'm new and my English is poor. Where can I post and upload a photo. My little children .. Italian Mortars Brixia model 35. I ask the moderator to check my Album. Is there a photo of the image in it.

Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Last edited by MAP; 01-19-2021 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Translated to English

MAP
    ?

Alex,

Photos are blocked in this section as it is for introductions only.

The Brixa can be posted in the link below. Just start a new thread.

Learning how to navigate the forum can be a bit daunting at first but you will get the hang of it quickly.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/world-firearms/