Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 enthusiast

Article about: Hi, I've been reading every book I have gotten my hands on, and watching accurate documentary's on WW2 since I was "young." At 27 I've amassed a knowlage base that is far superior

Default WW2 enthusiast

Hi, I've been reading every book I have gotten my hands on, and watching accurate documentary's on WW2 since I was "young." At 27 I've amassed a knowlage base that is far superior to my peers, but I understand the fact that I actually know nothing compared to those who truly have the passion and finances to collect and explore the true nature of this horrific, but magnificent time in history. My main purpose of joining this group, regrettably, is to get clarification on a certain item I own that I've been unable to verify or find similarities to through my own research. If anyone could point me in the right direction of where I could post a picture of a belt buckle I own, along with verifying the fact that I am, in fact, human, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for reading,
    Snowhawk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 enthusiast
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome. We would be happy to help. What country and period is the buckle from?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I honestly have no idea, I have high suspicions that it might be a replica; but the engravings on the back are what truly interest me. It's hard to take a picture of small engravings with the camera I have available, but I will freely post pictures.

Thank you,
    Snowhawk

MAP
    ?

If you think it might be German you can post it here

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/germa...aps-1900-1945/

Here is a guide to help you upload photos to the forum

Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Post your buckle on the buckle sub forum and we will soon let you know
    Ben