Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Normandy beach combing sites

Article about: Hello all, I’ve recently joined as I am fortunate enough to have family who own a property in Normandy and I am welcomed there regularly. We are all interested in the D-Day landings and in

?

Default WW2 Normandy beach combing sites

Hello all,
    I’ve recently joined as I am fortunate enough to have family who own a property in Normandy and I am welcomed there regularly.
    We are all interested in the D-Day landings and invasion beaches and also places like V1 sites such as val-y-got.

In 2014 whilst pregnant I managed to get to Omaha beach and since then my children have visited Arromanches with their dad…
    Now the kids are more grown we are hoping as a family to return to the beaches and surrrounding areas on our holiday in July this year… we are avid beach combers and would love to hear from any one who could recommend places we can search for relics.
    In accordance with French law we wont be metal detecting or digging etc. We simply would just like to walk the beaches and find some interesting and fascinating pieces of history on the beach/land surfaces. If anyone can help?
    Tia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Normandy beach combing sites
    P
    Many

Hello Tia.

Welcome to the forum.

I think starting a new thread in the link below would be the best place to ask your question.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/after-battle/

Kind regards,

Will.