MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 silver 1940 ring, soldier tag, Siberian Exiles Cross

Article about: I have a few things from my Polish grandparents who immigrated to Canada after WW2. The first is a ring from my Dziadziu who fought in Monte Cassino. It says 1940 on it, but I'd be really in

Default WW2 silver 1940 ring, soldier tag, Siberian Exiles Cross

I have a few things from my Polish grandparents who immigrated to Canada after WW2. The first is a ring from my Dziadziu who fought in Monte Cassino. It says 1940 on it, but I'd be really interested to hear more about the specifics of how he obtained it, and who else might have received one. Also, apparently he found a tag from a fallen soldier, but I know nothing about where, or how, or the circumstances around it. My Babcia was sent to a concentration camp in Siberia and has a Siberian Exiles Cross; state decoration to recognize Polish citizens deported to Siberia, Kazakhstan and Northern Russia.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 silver 1940 ring, soldier tag, Siberian Exiles Cross
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Welcome to the forum.

We have a great Polish forum section here.

To get the answers you are looking for, it is best that you post your questions and Photos in the correct sub-forum.

Here is a link to the Polish section!

Good luck!

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/polish-militaria/
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)