Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WWII Authentic German Paratropper Helmet Eisenhutten plant in Thale

Article about: So I currently have a WWII German paratrooper helmet posted for sale of a different site. I picked it up from a gentleman who picked it up with his father as a young boy 40+ years ago in a a

Default WWII Authentic German Paratropper Helmet Eisenhutten plant in Thale

So I currently have a WWII German paratrooper helmet posted for sale on a different site. I picked it up from a gentleman who picked it up with his father as a young boy 40+ years ago in a antique shop thrift store. It is a very nice helmet and will add pictures. The previous owner is a details guy and likes every thing to look stone mint and he didn't like the rusty scratches in the original double decal paint so he paid a professional to repaint the outside, a true same considering the condition of this battlefield pick up helmet. Anyway then he didn't like it and sanded the paint off the outside, but the inside still has original Luftwaffe paint and dome ink stamp from factory and the original liner is in mint condition you would be hard pressed to find a better one. Could anyone help me on a true value its worth or would pay for it? If it doesn't sell for the right price I will pull it.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII Authentic German Paratropper Helmet Eisenhutten plant in Thale
    P
    Many

?

Hello HSW,
    Welcome to the forum.
    You will have to wait to be approved before you attachments will be available , But there are many here who are helmet pro's and they should be able to help you out!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

[attach=config]1392209[attach=config]1392210

Thank you but the other site the sale on it closes tomorrow what do I do if no one can see my photos? How can I feel confident on my sale or reputation? I'm confident it's authentic but there is always that risk, and on the flip side I have kids to raise and bills to pay so of course want the best sale possible.

Welcome to the Forum Wyatt Earp ..I like your user name " Jerk that pistol and go to work " ..Skin that Smokewagon and see what happens " Love that Movie....anyway

We all have bills to pay and no exceptions can be made as all new members have to wait for an approval. Hang tight ..approval comes within a day. Hang tight !

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

How do I get approved I've been a member for about four days?

Hi Wyatt ... my apologies for your entry to be delayed.
    Im surprised it has taken this long.

I will see if I can get it expedited for you.
    Best Regards Doc Holiday
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by HolidaysSmokeWagon View Post
    How do I get approved I've been a member for about four days?
    Have you tried posting in the helmet section recently?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Are Ralph has said, please start a new thread in the sub forum linked below and people will opine

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/falls...-helmet-forum/

I will say that M38's are an area I generally do not opine on and can not give you an estimate. But this forum is about authentication and as a rule we do not provided valuations.

But what I can tell you is that as the shell has been repainted, scrubbed, etc. the over all helmet will only be worth the value of the parts and that is assuming they are original. The most valuable part I think will be the chin straps. Very hard to find loose originals and cost quite a bit of money. And then followed by the liner. The shell having been repainted and sanded will hold a much lower value.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast