Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Any information on these at all! Should these all be posted in same section?

Article about: Bare with me if I am posting in the wrong section. Here is a few medals / awards. I know there something along those lines. I have hundreds more some are marked 990 and some 950 others are g

Default Any information on these at all! Should these all be posted in same section?

Bare with me if I am posting in the wrong section. Here is a few medals / awards. I know there something along those lines. I have hundreds more some are marked 990 and some 950 others are gold dont know if real gold some are bronze and other various metals. If anyone can tell me what these are or if they are even supposed to be posted in the same category. Im taking a nice history lesson and I definetly want to hold onto a nice amount considering there is literally hundreds and hundreds more that I have hear with me at my house and there is a whole glass display full of more metals at his house where I will be headed tomorrow if anyone has any particular interest or wants me to keep an eye out on anything in particular please send me a PM or post it on here and I will do my damndest to put aside what you are looking for. Or I will happily take any advice on what I should keep an eye out for. I do know that there are a lot of post cards and pictures of hitler and various other documents. If anyone is interested in the medals I can take more pictures or flip these over and take pictures of the back. There is just a massive amount bare with me as I need to get me a nice open area with a huge table to take some good pictures and im setting one up as I type this. Just wanted to see if these interested anyone or should I just put these aside and carry-on. I do find these medals very intriguing as its something I have never seen before besides what very very little amount he had on display which was about as much as you could count on one hand. Anyways here is a sample and I know my background and lighting and camera is very ugly but my wife is getting out the good camera to take some good unedited raw photos with more detail so they can possibly be authenticated! Thanks again everyone for all your help and the warm welcome I have received. I plan to keep a nice personal collection of my own so hopefully Ill get a nice history lesson as I comb thru these pieces of history! Excuse my rambling..... on with some pics already!!! Any information on these at all! Should these all be posted in same section?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any information on these at all! Should these all be posted in same section?
    P
    Many

?

You'll be better off posting these individually or at least group the same items together or just one example if there are several of the same type and taking clear photos.
    They look like commemorative medals, civil and sports awards.
    I believe the medals on a black/white/red ribbon with a swastika are Hindenburg/Hitler commemorative medals and the dates should tally with Hitler's appointment at Chancellor and the election respectively.
    Not sure where the best place to post them is, they are decorations of a type but they are non combat.
    I guess as Mutterkreuz are posted here there is a place for them. Hopefully one of the Mods can advise you better.
    I'm not sure what value they will hold, not a fortune unless there's a rare one amongst them.
    I suggest putting these to one side for the time being and sorting out any combat awards and medals as a priority.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....