Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with Identifying Possible Political Tunic

Article about: Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and assistance in Identifying this Tunic which could possibly be a political tunic. The blue pipping makes me suspect it maybe Ortsgruppen, however,

Default Assistance with Identifying Possible Political Tunic

Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and assistance in Identifying this Tunic which could possibly be a political tunic. The blue pipping makes me suspect it maybe Ortsgruppen, however, happy to be corrected by our more experienced members please. As always, many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Identifying Possible Political Tunic   Assistance with Identifying Possible Political Tunic  

Assistance with Identifying Possible Political Tunic   Assistance with Identifying Possible Political Tunic  

Assistance with Identifying Possible Political Tunic   Assistance with Identifying Possible Political Tunic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with Identifying Possible Political Tunic
    P
    Many

It is Ortsgruppe Politischer Leiter-Anwärter, PL candidate, not a party member.
    I like how this tunic look And not so often can see low level PL tunics.
    -TJ-

Finngaill, thanks very much for the information. I picked it up from the states, but wasn't to sure where it fitted into the rank structure. I appreciate your help. Cheers Keith

Agree with TJ, it's a nice original Orts-Level Tunic. I've never seen a Politischer Leiter Anwaerter 'Nichtparteigenosse' (non Party Member) Tunic. They are extremely rare to find, as they were usually not worn for long, because at the latest after the man was accepted into the party - which could take several months - the collar tabs had to be changed by attaching a gold party eagle. I do own a great coat for political leader candidates, but for a party member. Really very rare, congratulations on this find!

Thanks NSDAP Sampler, your words are encouraging. To be honest I knew little about it when I picked it up and thought is was not much of a find. I must say I am more surprised. I am grateful for the knowledge on this forum. cheers Boys Keith