Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Bmw civilian stickpin info?

Article about: Der Gents I could not find any place to find any info about this stickpin anywhere I don,t know for sure if this BMW stickpin that I purchased recently what was made for and if is related wi

Default Bmw civilian stickpin info?

Der Gents

I could not find any place to find any info about this stickpin anywhere I don,t know for sure if this BMW stickpin that I purchased recently what was made for and if is related with WW2 period or not but it appears to vintage and has same long stickpin that another Kriegsmarine sailor hat stickpins from my collection...Apologize to me if this is not the exactly place in the Forum to ask for it...

About the stickpin is 1 CM wide aproximatelly and has golden/bronze rings and letter could be from 1933/53 type but i would like more info from someone who knows about it

Thanks in advanceBmw civilian stickpin info?Bmw civilian stickpin info?Bmw civilian stickpin info?Bmw civilian stickpin info?Bmw civilian stickpin info?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bmw civilian stickpin info?
    P
    Many

Post war made by St. & L.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph
    Please you posted that BMW stickpin is post war made by St & L
    Could you tell me what maker is it, do you suggested Steinhauer & Lück because Im not familiarized about theses items and post war you meant in range from 1953 that appears this type of BMW lettering??
    Thanks in advance
    Fernando

Hello Fernando,
    This small circle on the reverse is well known to be applied by St. & L on their post war made awards.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)