Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin

Article about: Looked for years to add the Coburg badge stick pin to my 2nd type RZM Coburg badge. I've had the Coburg badge for over 30 years and seeing the stick pin came a flood of motivation to purchas

Default Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin

Looked for years to add the Coburg badge stick pin to my 2nd type RZM Coburg badge. I've had the Coburg badge for over 30 years and seeing the stick pin came a flood of motivation to purchase it.

Bit my lip purchasing this as tax issues are still a concern but since I see light at the end of the tunnel I thought I'd not get another chance to obtain the Coburg stick pin.

It is the only one I've seen that has it's case it came with and is produced by Godet & Sohn, Berlin.

I know, another stick pin could of been in the case but seeing the great detail of the stick pin leads me to believe that the case and stick pin came together as Godet & Sohn are well known for quality production.

The detail is quite amazing for something that is not very big.

Enjoy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin   Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin  

Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin   Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin  

Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin   Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin  

Attached Images Attached Images Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin
    P
    Many

Thank you for sharing! Very nice piece in typical German workmanship! Really nice add!

Really nice and something what do not see everyday
    -TJ-

?

thanks for the post.

I had to search in the archives to get info. on this thread. I`ve never seen or heard about the Coburg badge before. Thanx for posting this!

Quote by bittaker View Post
    I had to search in the archives to get info. on this thread. I`ve never seen or heard about the Coburg badge before. Thanx for posting this!
    Without AH's success at Coburg vs the communists, AH would of never seen a rise to power & the 3rd Reich movement would of withered into another fractional political group that would never had any majority to do what they did.

These images are proof that this stick pin indeed existed as some say there never was such a stick pin. Images liberated from Wehrmacht Awards forum thread titled COBURG BADGE in their political section. There is much information there on the badge & what they represent as well as the known numbers in collections. Of course, there are collectors who do not go online, or go online but not post what the have in their collections. A very low number of these badges and stick pins are listed from those who participated in the thread.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin   Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin  

Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin  

?

Great job Rich. That's a superb stickpin. Nothing like photographic evidence to quell the naysayers
    Regards, Al

Thank you Al!

I am really fortunate to have obtained the stick pin. In the last 10 years I'd only heard of 2 or 3 becoming available and was always too late to obtain one.

MAP
    ?

Just for reference but I'm sure you've seen this blog.

The Coburg Badge
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast