Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Collection of tinnies coming up in my March sale

Article about: Hi Guys, I have a collection of tinnies coming up in my next sale in March @bamfords Here is one to wet your appetite. Cheers, Ade.

VW Factory opening badge.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collection of tinnies coming up in my March sale   Collection of tinnies coming up in my March sale  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collection of tinnies coming up in my March sale
    P
    Many

1936 Kreistreffen der NSDAP kr. Fallingbostel Walsrode 3-5 Juli
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collection of tinnies coming up in my March sale   Collection of tinnies coming up in my March sale  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

"Der Fuhrer am 1 April 1939 in Wilhelmshaven". Maker marked RZM M1/35.

Der Stahlhelm Membership badge

Gau Munsterland Gau Tag 28 Okt 34

2 Nordmark Treffen 23 24 5 1936. Maker marked Paulmann & Crone, Ludenscheid

Kreistag NSDAP 20 u 21 6.36 Dinslaken

Treueschwur 25.2.1934 Gau Mainfranken. A good quality heavy construction badge with a nice plated finish.

Nice Ade, some not so often seen badges there. I must take a look.

How long since you moved from Hansons?

Jamie

Hi Jamie, I left at the end of December and started the new job in January.

The sale will be on March 10th.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast