Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsche Arbeitsfront

Article about: I try to keep my focus on items that my family had a connection to. This plate and knife are from the tank factory that my mother worked in during the war. This is my father's Deutsche Arbei

Default Deutsche Arbeitsfront

I try to keep my focus on items that my family had a connection to.

This bowl and knife are from the tank factory that my mother worked in during the war.

Deutsche Arbeitsfront

Deutsche Arbeitsfront

This is my father's Deutsche Arbeitsfront Mitgleidsbuch.
    It contains stamps from his time in the Hitler Jugend, obviously credited towards his DAF "apprenticeship" to be a shoemaker.
    As you can see, slightly de-nazified. Most likely that he used this when he came to Canada, to prove his qualifications in his trade.

Deutsche Arbeitsfront

Deutsche Arbeitsfront

Deutsche Arbeitsfront

Deutsche Arbeitsfront

Deutsche Arbeitsfront

I saw this DAF sleeve diamond for sale at a nice price, and it sort of "spoke" to me, so, I added it to my small DAF collection.
    I realize that my father would not have worn anything like this but, I just liked it.
    Ralph.

Deutsche Arbeitsfront

Deutsche Arbeitsfront

Deutsche Arbeitsfront
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsche Arbeitsfront
    P
    Many

Really nice piece of history, especially when it comes to your family history. Thank you for share it.
    -TJ-

CBH
    ?

Great group Ralph, and I’m sure it the dearest part of your great collection.
    Thanks for sharing, stay safe.

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Really nice piece of history, especially when it comes to your family history. Thank you for share it.
    Thank you!
    I agree.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by CBH View Post
    Great group Ralph, and I’m sure it the dearest part of your great collection.
    Thanks for sharing, stay safe.
    Thank you Chris!
    It is one of them.
    Ralph.

Really nice when you can trace family history like this. Amased to see that the bowl didn't break on its journey over to Canada.

Nice to see the DAF Werkschar sleeve diamond with the rzm tag. I can just repeat what others have said, nicely focused.
    Stig

Quote by thecyclist64 View Post
    Really nice when you can trace family history like this. Amased to see that the bowl didn't break on its journey over to Canada.
    Thank you!
    It does have a little spidering on the inside.
    Ralph.

Quote by bittaker View Post
    Nice to see the DAF Werkschar sleeve diamond with the rzm tag. I can just repeat what others have said, nicely focused.
    Stig
    Thank you Stig!
    Ralph.