Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsche Wehrmacht and Luftschutz NSDAP Armbands

Article about: God Morning! I purchased a box of miscellaneous Third Reich items from a dealer that I know yesterday, and these 3 armbands were in the mix. In so far as I can tell, they look to be period/o

Default Deutsche Wehrmacht and Luftschutz NSDAP Armbands

God Morning!

I purchased a box of miscellaneous Third Reich items from a dealer that I know yesterday, and these 3 armbands were in the mix.

In so far as I can tell, they look to be period/original (as I also can't imagine they'd be desirable enough for someone to try and fake, unlike SS armbands...I'm not sure why the NSDAP one has two stamps on it, but I have seen a few examples online where armbands do have more than one, so I'm not overly concerned. That the stamps are roughly in the same position on each makes me think it was done during the time period, but obviously there's no way of proving that.

I can get pics of the inside as well, but from what I can see, nothing jumps out at me as a cause for concern.

I've seen many examples for the Wehrmacht armband, but not as many for the NSDAP one....does anyone know how common or common they are?

Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsche Wehrmacht and Luftschutz NSDAP Armbands   Deutsche Wehrmacht and Luftschutz NSDAP Armbands  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsche Wehrmacht and Luftschutz NSDAP Armbands
    P
    Many

There are several variations of the Luftschutz NSDAP armband. These were worn by Luftschutz personnel who were party members. Both look good to me. The D Wehrmacht one needs a clearer photo.