Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Deutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) Badge

Article about: I picked up this nice DLV pin back version badge. It is a little worse for wear but it has character. I've always liked these badges and I don't miss an opportunity to buy one. I took a few

?

Default Deutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) Badge

I picked up this nice DLV pin back version badge. It is a little worse for wear but it has character. I've always liked these badges and I don't miss an opportunity to buy one. I took a few pictures with my stickpin versions as well. This little badge made it's way into my favorite mixed insignia display case I keep on my desk. Enjoy, Al.

Deutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) BadgeDeutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) Badge

Deutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) BadgeDeutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) Badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) Badge
    P
    Many

That is a nice little group you have there. I like the summer breast eagles.

?

Thanks, I also have a nice KM gold breast eagle in mint condition in another box. Maybe I'll do a thread with all my metal eagles

Excellent find Aldo and you have great collection. Lovely set really and its also displayed very well.
    Best regards,
    Franko

?

Thank you, as you can see my collecting is very scattered. I cannot seem to focus on particular areas. I am trying to focus on SS skulls and my Spanish militaria, but I keep getting distracted by these neat little pins and badges.

You are like me. I do have themes to the items I acquire though. But instead of just finishing off one theme, I jump around. It makes for a disjointed looking display, but I know the end design I want.

Neither do I Aldo and that is actually very hard to achieve, there are so many wonderful items in too many areas.
    Best regards,
    Franko