Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) Badge St. & L.

Article about: Hi all, Came across this at a price that makes it seem too good to be true for one of these so thought I'd get some photos and opinions before I made a decision to buy this. I'm not too well

Default Deutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) Badge St. & L.

Hi all,

Came across this at a price that makes it seem too good to be true for one of these so thought I'd get some photos and opinions before I made a decision to buy this. I'm not too well versed with German enamel pins of the Third Reich.
    It's marked GES. GESCH. on both the badge itself and the pin device and on the badge St. & L.

Thanks in advance,
    Matt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) Badge St. & L.   Deutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) Badge St. & L.  

Deutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) Badge St. & L.   Deutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) Badge St. & L.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) Badge St. & L.
    P
    Many

Some hopefully steadier pictures
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) Badge St. & L.   Deutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) Badge St. & L.  

Deutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) Badge St. & L.   Deutscher Luftsportverband (DLV) Badge St. & L.  

Last edited by Steelhead10; 10-05-2023 at 05:26 PM.

I decided to buy this as I could get a deal on the M1/63 NSDAP Parteiabzeichen if I bought both.
    I think it was a fair deal to get both for £100

Matt

?

Matt, I think it's a nice looking badge and you got a nice deal. Authentic Steinhauer & Lück, Lüdenschied to my eyes. Here are some of my pins and cap badge for comparison. There are a lot of variation's in these badges

Regards, Al

Thank you for your reply. I noticed that there's a lot of variations with these and not a lot of documentation as to what's correct or not.

Matt

Matt

Steadier, indeed. St&L were prolific makers of small enamels and your example looks very nice.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thank you both for your replies.

Got some close up photos in natural light without a glass table top behind before I go to work today.

Matt