Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsches Rote Kreuz welfare medal original?

Article about: Please would it be possible to suggest whether this medal is genuine? Many thanks for your help with this one

Default Deutsches Rote Kreuz welfare medal original?

Please would it be possible to suggest whether this medal is genuine? Many thanks for your help with this one
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deutsches Rote Kreuz welfare medal original?   Deutsches Rote Kreuz welfare medal original?  

Deutsches Rote Kreuz welfare medal original?   Deutsches Rote Kreuz welfare medal original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Rote Kreuz welfare medal original?
    P
    Many

?

There is an original ribbon
    wait for other answers for the medal itself

Many thanks... The ribbons a good start :-)

You can compare to my example posted here.
    Medaille zum Ehrenzeichen für Deutsche Volkspflege
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph. Mine, looking at your example, looks genuine as well I think. Did these have different manufacturers and are there variations?

Quote by Bonecollector View Post
    Did these have different manufacturers and are there variations?
    That's a question I can't answer at this time, sorry.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Would you agree that mine is correct as I cannot see any obvious differences between these two medals although I do have defective vision. Thank you

?

Yes there are different versions including a die cast zinc version that trips up collectors all the time. Collectors often think they are fake due to casting lines, but they are legit and harder to find than regular ones.

Deutsches Rote Kreuz welfare medal original?Deutsches Rote Kreuz welfare medal original?

Thank you so I'd mine correct in your opinion? I have done comparisons buy it is difficult for me to tell.