Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Helferin brooch - Need help authenticating

Article about: Hi everyone, this DRK Helferin brooch is coming up for sale very soon. From the front it looks okay to me, but on the back the "Ges. Gesch." is under the pin. All other examples I'

?

Default Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Helferin brooch - Need help authenticating

Hi everyone, this DRK Helferin brooch is coming up for sale very soon.

From the front it looks okay to me, but on the back the "Ges. Gesch." is under the pin. All other examples I've seen online have the Ges. Gesch above the pin.

Please share your thoughts on this one, I appreciate any feedback.

Kind regards,
    Nico

Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Helferin brooch - Need help authenticatingDeutsches Rotes Kreuz Helferin brooch - Need help authenticatingDeutsches Rotes Kreuz Helferin brooch - Need help authenticatingDeutsches Rotes Kreuz Helferin brooch - Need help authenticating

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Helferin brooch - Need help authenticating
    P
    Many

The pin catch looks unique but the pin looks good to me. Not heavily faked that I am aware of.
    John

?

This is how the Ges. Gesch looks like in all the other examples I have seen:
    Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Helferin brooch - Need help authenticating

?

Any opinions on the Ges Gesch being on the lower rim of the badge? That is my biggest concern as I cannot find another example being marked like that.

All I can show is my one ...... but as the pins / catch are identical, I would say "manufacturer's variant"

Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Helferin brooch - Need help authenticating Deutsches Rotes Kreuz Helferin brooch - Need help authenticating
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

The collector's guild has several that have differing backs ........

The Collector's Guild
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Thank you kindly Danmark, I see there is a 16mm DRK pin with the Ges Gesch on the lower rim on collector's guild.

I think I will take a chance and get the one I posted here.