Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Early Danziger Skull.

Article about: Hi guys, I have this early unmarked Danziger skull in my collection that i have owned for the past 5 years or so, purchased (with the the eagle i have just posted) from a very good source i

Default Early Danziger Skull.

Hi guys, I have this early unmarked Danziger skull in my collection that i have owned for the past 5 years or so, purchased (with the the eagle i have just posted) from a very good source i thought i would post it up for review (5 years late but hey better late than never) Regards Paul.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Danziger Skull.   Early Danziger Skull.  

Early Danziger Skull.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Danziger Skull.
    P
    Many

?

A real beauty Paul a nice set overall. The skull has a great patina. These have gone up in value over the years but not as much as the SS skulls. they are still affordable and make a nice display

Here are some of mine from 2 years ago, I think may have added quite a few more since. They are highly addictive, LOL

Early Danziger Skull.
    Regards, Al

Thanks Aldo I knew it had to be good , I bought from Sid (Carlson 1982) regards Paul

Blimey that’s some collection Aldo. Leave some for the rest of us haha.

?

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    Thanks Aldo I knew it had to be good , I bought from Sid (Carlson 1982) regards Paul
    Ah yes, the source is impeccable. He and John Telesmanich helped me pave the way into scull madness
    Regards, Al