Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Early SA Uniform-ID & Pricing Info Requested

Article about: Needing assistance in identifying and pricing early SA tunic and other medals, armbands, and pins. Please see photos. Any comments and any pricing info would be greatly appreciated.

Default Early SA Uniform-ID & Pricing Info Requested

Needing assistance in identifying and pricing early SA tunic and other
    medals, armbands, and pins. Please see photos.
    Any comments and any pricing info would be greatly appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early SA Uniform-ID & Pricing Info Requested   Early SA Uniform-ID & Pricing Info Requested  

Early SA Uniform-ID & Pricing Info Requested   Early SA Uniform-ID & Pricing Info Requested  

Early SA Uniform-ID & Pricing Info Requested   Early SA Uniform-ID & Pricing Info Requested  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SA Uniform-ID & Pricing Info Requested
    P
    Many

Default Re: Early SA Uniform-ID & Pricing Info Requested

That is one impressive find. First of all: it is not really an early tunic. More a standard later tunic. All i can see are nice original pieces. Someone however did a job of putting that together on the tunic where it doesn't really belong.
    The shoulder boards are correct, later type for enlisted and NCO of the SA. But not the buttons on the shoulder boards, which are for political leader.
    The collar tabs look like a later model but might be original to the tunic. Some one might be able to identify the unit from the number and colours.
    The rank is a Haupttruppführer (equals master sergeant)
    The armbands are correct if they have a sewn on swastika.
    The assortment of tinnies is just randomly put there (one would wear perhaps one on the lapel). the brwon whistlecord connects to the first button and then goes in the right pocket. lso the black wound badge has to change its place to the other pocket. For just the jacket as it is with its armband, SA Wehrsportabzeichen, insignia and the cord my guestimate would be an asking price of 700 EUR. That sounds fair to me since we cannot prove that these parts initially belonged together though they are all original.
    Other opinions?

Default Re: Early SA Uniform-ID & Pricing Info Requested

Thanks for the info wwmilitaria if more detailed pictures are needed let me know.
    I collect U.S. Infantry WWII but when I come across any axis stuff I try to pick
    it up.
    Thanks again,
    Tech Corporal Zemog