MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

edelweiss autentification needed

Article about: hello hello , a new day a new question for you guys , i just bought this edelweiss for the absurd price of 1 \\$ and i just need to know if its the real deal , it has 2,7 cm and a atypical cat

Default edelweiss autentification needed

hello hello , a new day a new question for you guys , i just bought this edelweiss for the absurd price of 1 $ and i just need to know if its the real deal , it has 2,7 cm and a atypical catching system . ( sorry about the photos , my cameras are all broken , i just have this old scanner ). can it be bundeswheer ( modern army ). tanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture edelweiss autentification needed  
    Attached Images Attached Images edelweiss autentification needed 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement edelweiss autentification needed
    P
    Many

Default Re: edelweiss autentification needed

Its a fine Hochland cap badge from the 1930's

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

well that's good news , will post better pictures soon.

As i promised here are as i hope some better pictures of the item in question .so what i want to ask is : is this a military item and what does the hochland term stand for ( if any of you guys have a link on this site that explains this term i would much appreciate it) .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture edelweiss autentification needed   edelweiss autentification needed  

Hi, Hochland = Highland in German.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

OK so i got that from the old faithful Google translate at first i scared my self when i searched with Google images and a abundance of commercials for the hochland cheese brand surfaced . so the translation was clear to me what isn't so Cristal is why is this item called that for what reason , it's origins , usage in some civilian , political or military groups ? sorry if it's so annoying with all these questions but i really want to know .

There was an SA Gruppe Hochland.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!