Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

gau baden real?

Article about: hello what do You think about this badge?i personally dont belive in it.but maybe... regards

Default gau baden real?

hello what do You think about this badge?i personally dont belive in it.but maybe...
    regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture gau baden real?   gau baden real?  

gau baden real?   gau baden real?  

gau baden real?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement gau baden real?
    P
    Many

?

I was recently viewing one of these.. Very interesting.. One of the known makers is FR. Klett as shown and they were made in gold and silver in color, there was also a women's version. These were instituted in 1933 by the Gauleiter of Gau Baden Robert Wagner to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the NSDAP in Gau Baden, the gold version was for members who joined from 1923-25 and the silver from 1926 until 27 of October 1929. I don't see anything bad about this specimen bar the black coloring inside the lettering is lost to time, but little is known of these and when I was doing research little was found. Hopefully the link will help or others that have one will add to the thread. I also have the PDF version of the link I can send if need be.. G
    Ailsby Collection: Gau Baden Commemorative Badge – Silver and Gold Class
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture gau baden real?   gau baden real?  

gau baden real?  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Talking

yep an interesting matter that You were looking about the badge and the new topic showed up recently,especially in the case of such uncommon thing.rare synchronization
    thank Yo for all the info about badge,to yesterday i wasn't aware about existention of these.the woman version is also interesting i wonder how many was awarded...
    regards

?

Quote by michal19 View Post
    yep an interesting matter that You were looking about the badge and the new topic showed up recently,especially in the case of such uncommon thing.rare synchronization
    thank Yo for all the info about badge,to yesterday i wasn't aware about existention of these.the woman version is also interesting i wonder how many was awarded...
    regards
    Yes, there was one at auction, I missed out on it though.. My first love is the RAD and my favorite GAU is Baden, XXVII

?

FYI, if you can get it authenticated it may be worth a bit, here is a RARE women's version.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture gau baden real?  

really enormous prize,i guess that another will not show up soon
    from another source i've received an info that the neck and maring are slightly different than in known originals,
    but i'm a patient in this craft os a must be
    regards thank you for precious informations

CBH
    ?

The cut to the wing feathers and the heart shaped body of the OP looks very different from the originals shown.

?

I am a member of several militaria forums and just by chance came across this in an old post. It seems to be a variant presumably to commemorate the Putsch of 23'...

thats an awesome piece of history G seeing that in the photo.

One could say as desirable as the Blood Order Award in regards to collecting of the very early movement.

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks Larry !