Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Gettysburg Museum of History

Article about: Has anyone made purchases from the Gettysburg Museum of History? I have found a few Third Reich items on their site that I am interested in purchasing. All items listed as authentic come w/

Default Gettysburg Museum of History

Has anyone made purchases from the Gettysburg Museum of History? I have found a few Third Reich items on their site that I am interested in purchasing. All items listed as authentic come w/ a Certificate of Authenticity and they seem reputable but of course, that c.o.a. means nothing if the issuing body is not reputable or adequately knowledgeable about a particular item.

This museum was featured on an episode of American Pickers and has positive reviews on Google but most of those reviews are from visitors to the museum not folks who have made purchases from them. Thanks guys, Capt.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gettysburg Museum of History
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

This place was closed when I was down there so can't opine but I know many of the shops down there sell loads of fake WW2 items
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)