Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help identifying Blut Ordern in wear.

Article about: Hello everyone, I am currently conducting research of an individual within the Reichsarbeitsdienst higher ranks Oberstarbeitsführer Hermann Sieler, he was a soldier during WW 1 and from Jan

?

Default Help identifying Blut Ordern in wear.

Hello everyone,
    I am currently conducting research of an individual within the Reichsarbeitsdienst higher ranks Oberstarbeitsführer Hermann Sieler, he was a soldier during WW 1 and from January 1915 until the end of the 16th of December was with the Res.=Inf.=Regt. "List" the Fuehrer's regiment.

Sieler was one of the old fighters of the movement, he joined the NSDAP in March 1933, from 1929 to 1932 he was active in the party as an SA.=Führer, upon his retirement from the active ranks, he held the office of Standartenführer, Oberstarbeitsfuhrer Sieler is a recipient of the Order of the Blood and holder of the Golden Party Badge.

Since 1932, Oberstarbeitsfuhrer Seiler was active in the labor service, and he helped to build up the current working district of Bavaria-West. In 1933 he came to Würzburg to build up the XXVIII Franken Labour District, there he was in charge of various departments, most recently as a group leader of the 283rd Labour Service Group.

In June 1938 he was called to Breslau as Oberarbeitsführer for special assignment with the Arbietsgau XI, a year later, in June 1939, he was appointed from Oberarbeitsführer in the beginning of February 1940 to Oberstarbeitsfuhrer z. b. V. b. at the Arbeitsgauleitung XXVI Stuttgart.

I have been studying the Verordnungsblatt for any other clues as to his rank, but that is another story, my main question is this, does the individual shown seem to be wearing above his right breast pocket the ribbon of the Blut Ordern and would the description of the Golden Party Badge of the NSDAP (Goldenes Parteiabzeichen) fit this photo, I realize he is also wearing a ribbon bar and a Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern, which will require more extensive research on my part.. Thanks for reading my thread and excuse the Google translation, it lacks the true meaning of words sometimes.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help identifying Blut Ordern in wear.   Help identifying Blut Ordern in wear.  

Help identifying Blut Ordern in wear.  
    Last edited by Larry C; 12-18-2023 at 12:14 AM.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help identifying Blut Ordern in wear.
    P
    Many

?

It certainly looks like the Blutordern ribbon. I don't know of any other award ribbon that was worn in this way on the right breast pocket.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Many thanks for the reply Adrian, I think I have my person identified !

Yo G ...I spaced apart in paragraphs for an easier read and all the content is there

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Many thanks Larry !