Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help identifying these possible tabs or chevrons……please!

Article about: Hello, Wasn’t sure if this is the right sub forum, forgive me if I put this post in the wrong place. This was an impulse buy, and I never really did any research on them. They don’t glow

Default Help identifying these possible tabs or chevrons……please!

Hello,
    Wasn’t sure if this is the right sub forum, forgive me if I put this post in the wrong place. This was an impulse buy, and I never really did any research on them. They don’t glow. Of course, “the sticker on the back labels it as, a female prison guard, but who knows? Because I don’t. Any information on these would be wonderful, thank you guys, for the wealth of knowledge I’ve learned on this forum! Also l, keep in mind, they’re in dark blue, with gold trim!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help identifying these possible tabs or chevrons……please!   Help identifying these possible tabs or chevrons……please!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help identifying these possible tabs or chevrons……please!
    P
    Many

Nobody?

I have spent the past 4 days going through volumes of reference books from Foreign Volunteers of the Third Reich to Police and Fire books, HJ books, NSFK Books, NSSK Books, OT books and other Labor Organizations, SA books, Legion Condor, Factory Guards and others. I still have not found anything similar.

A puzzler for me but I will continue to search.

Smitty

Me too! I’ve looked everywhere, maybe once a year I start my research again and get no where, I mean they look like they can fit the part….but in this field of collecting anything is possible or impossible!

Default More info…..

I found this in the bag it came in and forgot about it, I don’t really go in here say, but I thought it would be an interesting research, until you buy so much stuff, that you never got back to your original research, sorry for the small print, it’s the way it came.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help identifying these possible tabs or chevrons……please!  

These are german Tabs, I'm quite sure of that. Worn by females I guess (Collar Tabs). Might be for a prison official.

My understand is they ran forced whore houses, helped in typing, all kinds of odds and ends I watched Mathenhausen the other day, and I think I seen such a female, but no patch, but from my understanding this would have been worn, in between shoulder and elbow are, in the middle, outer sleeve!

Quote by KristianFerrell View Post
    My understand is they ran forced whore houses, helped in typing, all kinds of odds and ends I watched Mathenhausen the other day, and I think I seen such a female, but no patch, but from my understanding this would have been worn, in between shoulder and elbow are, in the middle, outer sleeve!
    No, I'm pretty sure that they were worn on the collars.

Watch, on, Netflix, “ The Photographer of Mauthausen,” you’ll see such a female guard, but I don’t remember seeing the tabs! .. while I figure out how to delete the previous post!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast