Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hitler's brown tunics

Article about: Thanks to our Moderator for the above. It seems where ever this stuff goes, it somehow causes issues. One wonders what they might be in the a century or more? Maybe there is more poetry in P

?

Default Hitler's brown tunics

Another one from the Hitler's bunker
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler's brown tunics   Hitler's brown tunics  

Hitler's brown tunics   Hitler's brown tunics  

Hitler's brown tunics  
    Attached Images Attached Images Hitler's brown tunics 
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler's brown tunics
    P
    Many

Default re: Hitler's brown tunics

Thanks so much. Very interesting.

?

Very intersesting to see the tunics like that!
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Thanks to all for the interesting images.

Santi
    ?

Again, very interesting!

SS Ring Man
    ?

Hay a nother nice one,remember Ray had Hitler's Brown Shirt with the #1 BO and the #1 SS stick pin

The post above is an interesting one. Erich Kempka maintained that he had to maintain a series of suitcases with Hitler's uniform after AH's speeches, since the latter tended to sweat them up in the process of such oration. Then one has to consider the number of residences the man had by say 1943 or 1944, that is, the apartment in Munich, the Berghof, the Reichskanzlei, the forward HQ in East Prussia (and I am sure I am leaving something out...) At the same time, in this volume on Hitler's health wherein the statement about the Kempka wardrobe is contained also includes the statement as to the fact that Hitler had his socks darned. So, you figure it out. He was either like Goering with many, many uniforms and regalia out the wazoo or he was an ascetic with the luxury dimension, if such a thing can be said to exist. That is, maybe he had less personal effects than we think. What matters is how many of these survive, and the bulk seem to be with the Russians. We celebrate Bob Coleman's piece, since the Prinzregentenstrasse apartment was plundered by the US side.

The legendary Steve Wolfe owns one of the man's brown shirts and the earlier peaked cap without the cockade.

Thanks to our Moderator for the above. It seems where ever this stuff goes, it somehow causes issues. One wonders what they might be in the a century or more? Maybe there is more poetry in Pez containers or plastic lunch boxes from 1958?

Happy collecting.

SS Ring Man
    ?

Bob if you remember Ray also got Hitler #1 Blood Order and #1 SS stick pin along with the minatur of his Mother and a boat load of book plate's.I had to joy many times to look over this stuff,and hold it in my hands and to see frist hand what the real stuff looks like.I made an offer for eveything yep!!"A Dollor A Day For The Rest Of My Life".Ray told me a few years ago he should of sold it to me,he would have made out much better in the end.O'Well at least I got to hold and look over,that more the a lot of other have gotten to do.I wount go into deal tail about his PPK and holding that and getting myself in a pic holding that.Thanks and Good Luck

?

Default Re: Hitler's brown tunics

Imagine if the Americans had made it to the bunker first.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast