Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

I couldn't resist buying this SA table medal.

Article about: Hi chaps. Couldn't resist buying this table medal , it took my breath away.

?

Default I couldn't resist buying this SA table medal.

Hi chaps.

Couldn't resist buying this SA sports award table medal , it took my breath away. Love the pictorials on it. Measures Almost 4 inches.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I couldn't resist buying this SA table medal.
    P
    Many

Very interesting and amazing item Jimm. I like it.

Best regards,
    Franko

Not hijacking your thread - but I sold this one only last week, a super detailed Marine SA..............
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I couldn't resist buying this SA table medal.  

Beautiful piece John. I now really started to like a lot these items.

Best regards,
    Franko

?

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    Not hijacking your thread - but I sold this one only last week, a super detailed Marine SA..............
    I would have bought that off you in a heartbeat. Table medals is a whole new collecting field , much like Franko i am also being drawn into picking more up , they are not cheap but the designs on some of them are quite simply stunning.

some better photos of it - always check the website to avoid disappointment. Eagle Relics | Eagle Relics | Your Best Source For Original 3rd Reich Militaria
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I couldn't resist buying this SA table medal.   I couldn't resist buying this SA table medal.  

?

Love the Anchors and SA sports award combined with each other. Very nice indeed John.

I see you're auctioning it on a FB page ..........you couldnt have liked it that much.........

?

Quote by John Brandon View Post
    I see you're auctioning it on a FB page ..........you couldnt have liked it that much.........
    I was unsure how to display it John too be honest , when i received it - i realised it would only stay closed in it's box. Which if i'm honest disappoints me , So i thought i'd try and sell it to buy another item or items that i can actually display properly in my cabinet - in the end however i kept it and still have it. We all make choices right or wrong when we start or start out again (the latter like myself) in this hobby i guess. I realised i overpaid also lol. I fell in love with the Design and it is a stunning design , but for me to get the most out of it needs to be displayed somehow. I don't think table medals will be my forte although i was tempted to go down that collecting route - Thank you John.
    Last edited by jimm; 04-26-2018 at 08:38 AM.