Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

I Have A Large German Eagle With SW Shield Clutched In It's Talons Info Pls

Article about: So I want to post this eagle in the classifieds for sale I have a little research that came with it but I want to verify it's accuracy before selling it. And I have never seen one before or

Default I Have A Large German Eagle With SW Shield Clutched In It's Talons Info Pls

So I want to post this eagle in the classifieds for sale I have a little research that came with it but I want to verify it's accuracy before selling it. And I have never seen one before or tried to sell one so I have no way to judge a value, could someone please help with a idea of where to start? Thanks for taking the time to read my post always appreciated.I Have A Large German Eagle With SW Shield Clutched In It's Talons Info PlsI Have A Large German Eagle With SW Shield Clutched In It's Talons Info PlsI Have A Large German Eagle With SW Shield Clutched In It's Talons Info PlsI Have A Large German Eagle With SW Shield Clutched In It's Talons Info PlsI Have A Large German Eagle With SW Shield Clutched In It's Talons Info PlsI Have A Large German Eagle With SW Shield Clutched In It's Talons Info Pls

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I Have A Large German Eagle With SW Shield Clutched In It's Talons Info Pls
    P
    Many

One for sale at Weize for Euro 285. Please also see:Werkschutz, Werkfeuerwehr & Werkluftschutz Headgear
    Stig

Thanks so much for taking a look for me and sharing the info, and that link. Very cool to find out how it was worn and on what, I would have guessed this eagle would have been to large to wear on a visor but there it was the same eagle thank you. I wish that thread wasn't closed I wanted to ask what it was exactly the "Sudostdeutscher Wachdienst" did during the war. When I tried looking up their pre-war name I found out that the company was still in business and offered private investigators and armed security still in the original town as in WWII. I love the little rabbit trails that you find yourself down when you work in the collecting field, and never knowing where a research project will take you. Before I got this eagle I never even heard of private guarding companies I had no clue what the eagle was. Thanks again for your help always appreciated.

Just glad to help a fellow collector. And I wish you "happy hunting" in your quest for answers : )
    Stig