Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Info requested about this patch

Article about: I was wondering if anybody out there has an idea what branch of the NSDAP this patch represents? I believe it is a Sport Patch to be worn on an athletic shirt- but that is only my idea. It i

Default Re: Info requested about this patch

Info requested about this patchInfo requested about this patch

Top is original
    Bottom is fake, notice all the extra threading on the back, if you see this walk away. There are many patches that look like this another are the District Reichsbahn eagles.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Info requested about this patch
    P
    Many

Info requested about this patchInfo requested about this patchInfo requested about this patch

The top NSFK is a fake. The real one's are on a dark blue backing and a yellow backing, not grey. This item only passed one test for me, it was the burn test to the thread. The burn test to the base material was like plastic and it glowed like a glow stick. Is there a original in gray? Well most collectors have one in there collection and you will fined dealers selling them. I for one doubt it.
    The SS eagle at the bottom is a straight up fake / fantasy piece.

MY BIG QUESTION ON ALL THESE FAKES I LISTED FOR YOU, WHY THESE?

So this one here is bad also with gray back?

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

That is a different patch. I am referring to the sport patches. That I believe is the brest/arm patch.

Also the grey backing I am talking about is the one I posted. The base material.

Interesting Info gunny thanks for sharing your knowledge do you know where one can learn about the DLV related to the patch you posted?
    I am not sure if this is a credible source but if it is the organization sounds interesting - DLV flyers knife

Quote by gunny 249 View Post
    That is a different patch. I am referring to the sport patches. That I believe is the brest/arm patch.
    I see,and nice thread.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by AmericanKraut View Post
    Interesting Info gunny thanks for sharing your knowledge do you know where one can learn about the DLV related to the patch you posted?
    As far as the organization it's self? You can get basic info off the internet, other then that in books. I have no database that I keep and I do not think there is a book just on this organization. It is one of those things that keeps getting passed over. This was the hidden air force for Hitler. After the 1st war they could not have a standing air force, so they created this group then the NSFK to teach about aviation. For those who did not, know most of what Hitler did before the war was get the pieces in place for the right time. For instance there are many people that do not know that Hitler approved the VW Beetle, and that the factory was really built to build bombers not cars. In order to build a factory the size needed it needed a good back story, if I recall only 2 VW where built in that plant befor making bombers. The term "smoke and mirrors". So you see, every organization was in place for a specific reason. That's why for me I am fascinated with the symbols of each organization. Also sporting events where national events for the whole nation to participate, and this was not just once a year it was all the time. So what better way to maintain a physically fit army that only Hitler new existed.

Quote by AmericanKraut View Post
    I am not sure if this is a credible source but if it is the organization sounds interesting - DLV flyers knife
    Yes, I would agree that it touches on the basic concept of the organization.

Thanks for the information,its always great to learn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast