Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

jacket

Article about: a friend of mine who died has left me in possession of a german military jakcet. i am not a collector. he was. some of you may have had dealings with him. his name was Bob Coleman. I believe

?

Default jacket

a friend of mine who died has left me in possession of a german military jakcet. i am not a collector. he was. some of you may have had dealings with him. his name was Bob Coleman. I believe he was an administrator for one or two forums. i was wondering if i posted a pic of the jacket if you guys might be able to offer any insight as to what it is?
    alos, do any of you remember bob coleman?
    thanks, dglenn jacket

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement jacket
    P
    Many

?

what kind of jacket is this?

Please be patient, not everyone studies this type of material, and, we are from many different time zones.
    Sometimes it may take a while to get the answers you are looking for.
    I have rotated your photo so that those viewing it do not have to bend their necks.
    Ralph.

jacket
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

This is an NSDAP party uniform. Will need to wait to hear from others to confirm originality as this is not an area I study. Additional photos will help. Inside, back, close ups of pockets, label, buttons, reverse of collar, etc...

Yes, we do remember Bob very well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    This is an NSDAP party uniform.
    I'm also thinking possibly an early one, there are no straps for shoulder boards, only the one for the shoulder strap from the belt.
    Whoever this belonged to, earned the EK II, and black wound badge in the WW I.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    I'm also thinking possibly an early one, there are no straps for shoulder boards, only the one for the shoulder strap from the belt.
    Whoever this belonged to, earned the EK II, and black wound badge in the WW I.
    Ralph.
    Correct. Saw that as well. And lower ranking armband. But I'll defer to others.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

thanks for the rotation! i couldn't figure that out. i didn't mean to appear impatient, i was just frustrated with myself for my inability to navigate this site very well. i will post more pics, probably in about two weeks. thank you.

MAP
    ?

Best to download your photos to your PC. Rotate to the correct orientation, make a minor edit (crop, etc.), then save and upload directly from your PC.

Cell phones typically orient the photos incorrectly. Looks fine on the phone but gets all messed up if you upload.

?

not very clear. i will retake this later

jacket

Hey it's mr hitler's jacket

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast