Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

This looks like a Veteran's item, but how was it worn, and by whom?

Article about: Hey guys, I recently received a large consignment of WWII German insignia etc. Unlike a large group I recently acquired, which consisted of many fabric items that were mostly fake, much of t

Default This looks like a Veteran's item, but how was it worn, and by whom?

Hey guys, I recently received a large consignment of WWII German insignia etc. Unlike a large group I recently acquired, which consisted of many fabric items that were mostly fake, much of this consignment is authentic. Anyway, This looks like a very tiny Kyffhäuser Monument in the center, which makes me think Vet piece. This piece measures 1" across. Can anyone tell me who wore this and how it was worn?

This looks like a Veteran's item, but how was it worn, and by whom?This looks like a Veteran's item, but how was it worn, and by whom?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement This looks like a Veteran's item, but how was it worn, and by whom?
    P
    Many

Default Re: This looks like a Veteran's item, but how was it worn, and by whom?

As the center roundel of a visored hat insignia, I would think, and you are right-it is from a German veterans group.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Default Re: This looks like a Veteran's item, but how was it worn, and by whom?

makes sense, thank you