Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

a message from CG Artist...Need your help for WWII German army Uniform Sewing Pattern

Article about: Greetings and Happy New Year I am a CG artist and my profile picture is the high-level and very high detail 3d model of Adolf Hitler which I have made few weeks ago ( I hope it will be clear

Smile a message from CG Artist...Need your help for WWII German army Uniform Sewing Pattern

Greetings and Happy New Year

I am a CG artist and my profile picture is the high-level and very high detail 3d model of Adolf Hitler which I have made few weeks ago ( I hope it will be clear because very small size of profile picture!) and I need sewing pattern or tailor pattern to created accurate clothes for my characters but I couldn't find anything useful to find out more about WWII German Army and Non- Army uniforms. If you know books or resources, I will appreciate your help if you tell me their names or links to get them.

When I finish the clothing parts for my characters, I will share the links for you to check my latest works.

Thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement a message from CG Artist...Need your help for WWII German army Uniform Sewing Pattern
    P
    Many

Hello,
    This thread has been moved to the right forum as A.H. did wear a non military uniform.
    A pair of black pants, a double breasted beige jacket, a white shirt and a black tie should do the trick...
    and an armband, of course
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Greetings Dear JPhilip
    The double breasted beige jacket sewing pattern is exactly what I need... a sewing pattern in any size but accurate can be helpful... but unfortunately, there is no sewing pattern books or resources to buy or download... thanks in advance ✌��

Hello,
    To my knowledge, no one has ever written or published a book showing A.H.'s sewing pattern tunics.
    The most simple way to get a similar sewing pattern is to use a Kriegsmarine double breasted Officer tunic. The cut is quite similar as you can see below...it's just an idea tho...
    Thanks

a message from CG Artist...Need your help for WWII German army Uniform Sewing Pattern

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)