Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mothers Crosses Set

Article about: Hello All, I have recertly brought this set of mothers crosses and would welcome all of your feedback regards luke

Default Mothers Crosses Set

Hello All,

I have recertly brought this set of mothers crosses and would welcome all of your feedback

regards

luke
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mothers Crosses Set   Mothers Crosses Set  

Mothers Crosses Set   Mothers Crosses Set  

Mothers Crosses Set   Mothers Crosses Set  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mothers Crosses Set
    P
    Many

Hi Luke,

They are all looking good and genuine to me. Gorgeous items in excellent condition.

Best regards,
    Franko

They look like great original ones to me. I absolutely adore these medals. A design that really stands apart from other Third Reich pieces. Congratulations on a complete set!

B.B.

Thank you for the much appreciated infomation. They are brillant designs and for the price they sell for is fairly cheap. Just need to get the mini versions now

Regards

Luke

MAP
    ?

Nice!

Of the many many awards I have, I still don't own a silver version of this one! Go figure!

Countless variations of the mini's, brooches, button hole out there! Happy hunting!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by STUDD3Rz View Post
    Thank you for the much appreciated infomation. They are brillant designs and for the price they sell for is fairly cheap. Just need to get the mini versions now

Regards

Luke
    Militaria collecting is a bit like eating Pringles. 'Once you pop, you just can't stop'. You'll have a full set before you know it!

B.B.

They all look like fine originals to me as well.
    Michael is correct, they actually do come in a number of variations, not sure I would say "countless".
    Here are a few of my silver variants.
    Ralph.

Mothers Crosses Set
    Mothers Crosses Set

And here is a cased miniature set.

Mothers Crosses Set
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Michael is correct, they actually do come in a number of variations, not sure I would say "countless".
    All depends on how high you can count. After my fingers and toes...I'm done!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Back in the mid 1980's when I first started collecting, these were looked at disparagingly - "oh they're just girlie medals"..........what did we know!!!??
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Back in the mid 1980's when I first started collecting, these were looked at disparagingly - "oh they're just girlie medals"..........what did we know!!!??
    I'd like to see a man have 10 kids!!!! Heck! Even one!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast