Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My NSDAP Uniforms

Article about: Hi Collector Comrades! Christmas is now behind us, the old year is coming to an end and the new year is on the horizon. Many beautiful things have entered our collections in this fateful yea

Red face My NSDAP Uniforms

Hi Collector Comrades!

Christmas is now behind us, the old year is coming to an end and the new year is on the horizon. Many beautiful things have entered our collections in this fateful year and have continued to complete them.

I was able to add very nice items to my collection of NSDAP uniforms too. Recently I managed to complete my second Kreisleiter uniform set with a beautiful visor. It is now time to present the current status.

The photos show, from left to right: 1. Flag bearer of the NSDAP Ortsgruppe, complete with bandolier and Gorget. The rank of the Greatcoat is an Political Leader Candidate. 2. Uniform of a Ortsgruppenleiter of the NSDAP with the rank of Hauptgemeinschaftsleiter. 3. Uniform set of a Kreisleiter of the NSDAP with the rank of Bereichsleiter; the set consists of tunic, shirt, tie, breeches, boots, belt, visor and coat. 4. Uniform of a Senior Instructor at the Ordensburg Vogelsang. 5. Uniform set of a Kreisleiter with the rank of Oberbereichsleiter. Complete parade dress with brocade belt and aiguilette. 6. Brown shirt of a Gauamtsleiter with the rank of Hauptbereichsleiter, with extremely rare Adjutant's Aiguilette for Political Leaders of the NSDAP. Finally, the parade dress of a Gauhauptamtsleiter with the rank of Oberdienstleiter. - Will be continued ....

With kindly Regards and best wishes for the new coming year,

The Sammler
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My NSDAP Uniforms   My NSDAP Uniforms  

My NSDAP Uniforms   My NSDAP Uniforms  

My NSDAP Uniforms  
    Last edited by rbminis; 02-13-2023 at 07:15 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My NSDAP Uniforms
    P
    Many

Absolutely stunning Sammler, thank you for sharing your collection with us
    Regards
    Paul

raz
    ?

Great job ! Beautiful uniforms and great collection sir , I applaud you .

Really nice sets of uniforms! It is always pleasure to watch your's collection

I took liberty to rotate photos:

My NSDAP Uniforms My NSDAP Uniforms

My NSDAP Uniforms

Best wishes for you to the New year 2023!
    -TJ-

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Really nice sets of uniforms! It is always pleasure to watch your's collection

I took liberty to rotate photos:

My NSDAP Uniforms My NSDAP Uniforms

My NSDAP Uniforms

Best wishes for you to the New year 2023!
    Thank you, TJ! Somehow I forgot how to do that the images don't get rotated...

?

Amazing Sammler. Thanks so much for showing. Beautiful collection.

?

Truly a stunning focused collection. The level of World Class collections on this forum never ceases to amaze me.
    Regards, Al

?

Fantastic and well displayed...a museum quality collection!! Even with a few background HJ pieces.

?

A classy and elegant presentation!

?

Well done on the new addition and thanks for showing your wonderful collection that is so well presented , very nice to see it .
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast