Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

my tunics

Article about: I was asked to post some more tunics, Thank you for asking. Here goes

Default Re: my tunics

Martin, Do you know my son? He keeps telling me, Pop when you kick the bucket we are going to have 1 hell of a yard sale! He has no serious interest in the collection. As he is my only heir, I hope he is just kidding as he knows the values. Now my grandsons, 1 wants the swords and knives. 1 wants the guns, 1 wants all of it. 1 wants to pick his stuff first. My grand daughter wants the hats. It will probably get sold on the forums by my son. I hope thats not for another 20 years or more.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my tunics
    P
    Many

Quote by PLGamehunter View Post
    Martin, Do you know my son? He keeps telling me, Pop when you kick the bucket we are going to have 1 hell of a yard sale! He has no serious interest in the collection. As he is my only heir, I hope he is just kidding as he knows the values. Now my grandsons, 1 wants the swords and knives. 1 wants the guns, 1 wants all of it. 1 wants to pick his stuff first. My grand daughter wants the hats. It will probably get sold on the forums by my son. I hope thats not for another 20 years or more.
    hope you do have many more years mate...

Quote by PLGamehunter View Post
    I'm only 28 and plan on being in the hobby for a good long time. But I often think of what will happen to my collection when I pass. I think the Croatian stuff will go the Croatian Heritage Foundation in Chicago. I don't know what will happen to my polizei collection.

Great uniforms!!!

Wonderful collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2