Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

N.S. Mädchenschaft badge

Article about: N.S. Mädchenschaft badge by Steinhauer und Lück. A rare badge and worth buying even in this condition. N.S. Mädchenschaft formed in 1933 along with the parent group the N.S.Frauenschaft.

Default N.S. Mädchenschaft badge

N.S. Mädchenschaft badge by Steinhauer und Lück. A rare badge and worth buying even in this condition.

N.S. Mädchenschaft formed in 1933 along with the parent group the N.S.Frauenschaft. It was short-lived for its usefullness was lost with several other groups being formed. It initially was started as a girls organization of the Nazi Women's League. Membership was voluntary for those who already belonged to the JM or BdM.
    * The Jungmädelbund ("Young Girls' League") for girls aged 10 to 14
    **The Bund Deutscher Mädel League of German Girls (BDM) for girls aged 14 to 18
    ***The BDM-Werk Glaube und Schönheit (BDM Faith and Beauty Society) Membership was voluntary and open to girls aged 17 to 21. N.S. Mädchenschaft badgeN.S. Mädchenschaft badgeN.S. Mädchenschaft badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement N.S. Mädchenschaft badge
    P
    Many

I seldom see these for sale. I see now and then badges with the slogan (correct english word to use?) Nat.Soz.Mädchenschaft and marked "GES. GESCH"on the reverse and with a different pin attachment. I think what you have gotten is not just rare!!
    But that is my opinion.
    Thanx for showing this. Nice presentation : )
    Stig

Do you have any other information about these "NSJ" badges ?
    I tried to search but didn't succeeded. I saw exapmle in Cone's book to a badge with "Nat. Soz Mädchenschaft", like one that Stig mentioned.
    But do you have any reference information to N.S.J. Mädchenschaft badge ?
    N.S. Mädchenschaft badge

Nice ! But it is not for the later BDM, it is for Jungmädel (later JM) which you can see from the J .

I like the hardware and the maker's mark, but I do not like the quality of the lettering.
    The design of the letters was modified so that they should not be touching each other.
    Although mine is the N.S. Frauenschaft, you can compare with this example, which I believe is also made by St&L.
    You should see what I am referring to.
    Ralph.

N.S. Mädchenschaft badge

N.S. Mädchenschaft badge
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The lettering and all is as it has to be !!!